Dieing To Be Unique.
Have you ever asked yourself a question: “What makes me (my life) unique?”
And I’m not talking here about the things that I do and no other people are doing. Like I do love my wife, but there others who love their wives too even thought they may not necessarily love MY wife per se…
I’m trying to be a good friend, husband, son and a brother; working, eating, resting; learning, and forgetting…
But does my life reflect God in some unique and different from all others way?
Do I dream of the things that are impossible, hoping for this world to be a place it can only be with God in it?
Do I create the ways and means of showing people more of God and His infinite comfort and care?
Do I love others and shinning His love, His infinite care and uniqueness to the rest of the world through my thoughts, words and actions?
Am I desperate and doing whenever something hinders me from seeing all those things in God’s heart toward my life?
And If I do… that means that I will feel loneliness at times… as Jesus himself felt it…
I will have my moments of frustration and despair, grief and anger, weakness and abandonment… the same way my Jesus had on this earth.
But this also means that I will never stop dreaming, wanting, anticipating and acting in expectation of the impossible. And I will die for it to happen! And if it is necessary… I am willing to die daily.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home